- “I love this so much. I get to speak with people from all over the world and make some extra money in my free time!” Jennifer Ryland, New York.
- “これが素晴らしいアップなあ。暇の時外人に日本語を話してお金を稼ぐ” 浜崎愛, Tokyo.
- “One hour on Native is almost triple what I earn at work!” David Smith, San Francisco.
- “I find Native a great way of making money for just having a conversation” Peter Strauss, London.
- “Going live on the Native network is now part of my daily routine” , London.
This policy covers how Native, ("Native," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.getnative.co and associated mobile app and services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Collect
• Native collects personal information when you register with us, use Native products or services or post content on a Native site.
• Native may also collect personal information when you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
• Native may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or others.
• Native may also collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you such as your credit card number.
• Native may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
• Native uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Native may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites and mobile apps. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
• Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
• Estimate the total number of users visiting getnative.co web sites from specific geographical regions.
• Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
• Provide more relevant advertisements to you.
• A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive or mobile device.
• If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use Native services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
• You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
• Native uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Native Sites, Products and Services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Native Sites, Products and Services.
- Ensure that visitors are not repeatedly offered the same advertisements and to customize advertising based on browser type and user profile information.
Information Relating to Children
• Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Native does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information through the Native web site or Mobile App from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of Native service is directed to persons under 13.
• If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Native service or web site or Mobile App at any time or in any manner.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
• Native does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Native web sites, Mobile Apps, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
• When you provide personal information through using Native you are however sharing your personal information with Native and its affiliated entities. The use of your personal information by these organizations is subject to this policy.
• We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
• Native may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Native products and services, to do something that you have asked us to do, or tell you of products and services that we think may be of interest.
• From time to time, Native or a partner, may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Native. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. Native.com may transfer personal information to certain advertising partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
• Where you are contacted with an offer or service based on information you have shared with Native, we will do our best to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving such further communications at the time you are contacted, however, in connection with any of our paid products and services (i.e., products or services that you license or use for a fee), we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to those products and services, such as service announcements, and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Native account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
• When you register for Native, Native may collect user-submitted account information such as name, email address and age to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service. Native also collects user-submitted profile information, including additional contact information, location, biographical information and photos. This additional profile information will assist other users in finding and communicating with you.
• Native will display your "Display Name" on your profile. Native will display your name and any other user-submitted profile information on your profile.
• Email addresses and full names may be used when a user invites a friend via email to join Native and when Native sends notifications to a user related to their use of Native.
• When you post a message on a Native Site, you have the ability to post a message which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
• If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
• Native may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
• In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate Native and our business.
• We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
Third Party Advertising
Native does not share any personally identifiable information with advertisers. Native may share general demographic information (such as aggregated statistics about members' interests and occupations) and non-personally identifiable information (such as browser type and IP addresses) with advertisers and partners. Native does not give advertisers access to your individual personal account information. However, by selecting, interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Native may revise, modify or update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular Native account or by placing a prominent notice on our site or App. You are encouraged to check this policy frequently for any changes as your continued use of the Native service indicates your consent to such changes.
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we take reasonable measures to secure it on our systems.
If Native learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using Native or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
You can edit your account information with Native at any time. Most personal information you may provide is entirely optional. For example, to the extent that parents are considering whether to permit their children to use Native, we do not condition a child's participation based upon their provision of any more personal information than is necessary to operate those sites, products and services.
You can delete your applicable account by visiting the applicable account deletion page; however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in our records to the extent necessary to protect our legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
If you have a privacy concern regarding Native, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a feedback form or you can write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: September 8th, 2014
Copyright 2014 IIP Limited. All rights reserved.